Mexico finally had our day light savings and I have decided that Day Light Savings is magic. For the last 4 monthes, being home before sun down has been like Cinderella racing to get home in time. I was constantly worried how I would get home when I was planning to stay out after the sun set, this was the subject of many disagreements with my host family because I wanted to be out longer. I had to give up a dance class because it started too late and I was walking to my home from the bus stop when it was really dark. Even coming home from work, I was walking home in the dark. Now after the time change I have regained a level of freedom that I have very much missed.
It is amazing how fast that all chances with just a little change of the time. It's Magic!
I had never noticed how life really changes with day light savings. I always associated the change of lifestyle with the sun being out longer and later, as much as this is true for summer time, it has not been as prevelant in the spring. Day light savings is magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment